Today’s workout is a recovery session from top to bottom. Work accordingly.
- Row 500m easy
- Rubber Band Shoulder Prep
- 10 Shoulder Dislocates with PVC
- 10 reps of Hindu Push Ups
- 10 reps of Bottom’s Up Kettlebell Press each side
- 3 reps of Snatch Warm-up routine
E2MO2M, for 16:00 (8 sets) of:
- 1 reps of 2-Position Power Snatch
(Mid-Thigh, 2″ Below the Knee)
Build over the course of the 8 sets to a heavy-ish load.
E2MO2M, for 8:00 (4 sets) of:
- Power Snatch 1.1.1 @ 65-70% (1 rep, 2 seconds rest, 1 rep, 2 seconds rest, 1 rep)
In a group of 3, one partner works at a time.
AMRAP in 18:00 of:
- 6 KB Swings
- 6 Hand-release Push Ups
- 6 Calorie Row/Ski/Bike