- 10 Shoulder touch Push Ups
- 10 Jumping Squats
- 10 Bird Dogs
- take 15 minutes to establish a 1 rep Max Power Clean
- then take 15 minutes to establish a 5 rep Max Back Squat
- we will then use these numbers (along with your 1 rep Max for Back squat from a few weeks ago) to move forward for the next few months
There are still plenty of CrossFit CPHS t-shirts and hoodies for sale
The following video is done by Snatches and Scotch. They have done some exceptional video interviews of a very wide-ranging group of athletes. The one posted here is done with Jon Gilson, founder of AGAIN FASTER and the AGAIN FASTER PROJECT. I attended his free seminar this Saturday at Reebok CrossFit FirePower in Milton.
Sidenote: the camera man, Johnny Six Blocks, was at the seminar this weekend. He is an extraordinarily talented videographer, teacher, musician.
PART A: use a weight that is approximately 60% of Clean an Jerk Max
In 10 mins complete as many reps as possible of the following barbell complex:
-1 Front Squat
-Pick a weight and stay there throughout the 10 minutes.
-The complex must be unbroken for it to count.
REST 5 minutes
PART B: no time domain; emphasis is on form
rep scheme of 10,9,8…3,2,1
alternate hand/leg each round (so I do 10 with Right, you do 9 with right, I do 8 with left, you do 7 with left, and so forth)
- Turkish Get ups DB (each partner will only do 5 with each hand)
- 1 arm KB Swings
- 1 arm DB Thrusters
- 1 foot Box Jumps
- 1 arm Overhead DB Lunge
- 1 foot Double Unders (scale is 1 foot skipping 3 x the number)
(courtesy of CrossFit Connection)