Its fairly ironic how fitness peoples views on food are bordering or are full fledged eating disorders. Thank you to the Mountain Dog team for this.
“Food is NOT just fuel!
Anyone who says and expects otherwise is a fool. Food is a social tool, it’s the basis of many a cultural bonding ceremony, it’s a shared experience and it’s a pleasurable, anticipated part of our day. To disassociate oneself from this is to enforce the expectation that you can actually become a nutritional robot. If you strip away the essential, humanistic elements of meal times and replace them with a bleak, stark, bland meal – you take away a fundamental part of the human existence.
- Row 500 fairly relaxed; rest for 1/2 the time it took
- Row 400 harder; rest for 1/2 the time it took
- Row 300 even harder; rest for 1/2 the time it took
- Row 200 really hard; rest for 1/2 the time it took
- Row 100 all out
5 MINUTE REST
- 1 set of 10 Deadlifts @ 50% of your Max
- 1 set of 6 reps @ 65%
- 1 set of 5 reps @ 85% of your Training Max
- 1 set of 3 reps @ 90%
- 1 set of 1 + reps @ 95%
5 minute recovery
- OHS practice
- Muscle up practice
- Hnadstand walk practice