- I will post workout in morning
- I have mentioned to Elsie Jahn (CrossFit DSF) that if she needs help at her new gym on Industrial Avenue, that a few of us could come by. She has not gotten back to me, but I will let you know. We want her gym to succeed, and so in the spirit of community and camaraderie, we should help her build a great community.
- next Monday night we will do the 12 Days of Christmas WOD – we need to bring treats (Ya get the idea) to enjoy afterwards. We could also go to Moose.
- The following Monday, December 29, we are going to run an Olympic Lifting comp. It will be fun:)
Using 75% of your Push Press max as a guide to starting weight, do 5 rounds of the following complex:
- 1 Power Clean
- 1 Jerk
- 2 Squat Cleans
- 2 Jerks
Add weight each round as necessary – if you miss the 2nd jerk on the last round, that is okay, it should be challenging.
3 rounds of the following:
4 minute AMRAP:
- 30 Double Unders /90 singles
- 25 Wall Balls
- 20 KB Swings
- 15 Goblet Squats
- as many Burpees as possible in remaining time
2 minute REST between rounds
we can modify the WOD by having no hard time cap, but work as quickly as possible and then do 10 Burpees as part of the WOD
- 1 minte Front Plank
- 1 minute Side Plank right
- 1 minute Side Plank left