- Yes, it is going to be extremely hot in the weightroom….
- ….. And outside…
- 10 Minutes to establish a one rep Push Press max
- this is an ascending ladder workout; you do the 200 run, then do 1 rep of each movement, then 2 reps, 3 reps , and so forth until the 3 minutes is up.
- You then rest for the 2 minutes and then repeats for 4 cycles.
4 cycles of the following:
- run to cone outside and back (200m)
- Ascending ladder of:
- Push Press @ 115/65
- Box Step Up with KB
- KB Swing
REST 2 minutes between cycles
- 50 Gymnastic Sit Ups
- Prowler Pull/Push Action