- yes, tonight’s WOD will involve Squats
- there is still room in the Outlaw North Olympic Lifting seminar on April 20th – see me if interested!
- Thanks to Casey Gardiner, super paramedic, for donating $100 to DicFit!
- Congrats also to all of the lads who are still pushing and testing their limits in the CrossFit Open Games – one more workout this week!
- as the weather improves, start bringing gear that will allow you to run outdoors once in a while as part of a WOD.
- 2 laps of halls
- Track drills in hall (A’s/B’s/butt kicks)
- shoulder/hip and ankle mobility drills
- back squats
- work up to a 1 rep max of Back Squat
Partner Met-Con WOD:
working with a partner as a team; one person working at a time
20 minute time cap for the following:
- 50 push ups
- 50 box jumps
- 50 pull ups
- 50 goblet squats
- 50 KB swings
- 50 wall balls
- double unders (or single unders if necessary) until the 20 minute time cap is up)