- The WOD will be written as prescribed (Rxed), but we can scale it in numerous ways.
- you need to warm up well, so once you have done your warm-up, I will lead us through some group action.
- we need to review skills for the WOD
The CrossFit workout will be ‘Fight Gone Bad’. In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for 3 rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of ‘rotate,’ the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point. The stations are:
- Wall-ball, 10/8 ft target (Reps)
- Deadlift high-pull, 75#/55# (Reps)
- Box jump, 20″ box (Reps)
- Push-press, 75#/55# (Reps)
- Row (Calories)
The four divisions are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75 lb PP and High Pull, 20lb Wall Ball and 20in Box
- Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55 lb PP and High Pull, 14lb Wall Ball and 20in Box
- Class C: Intermediate = 35 lb PP and High Pull, 8lb Wall Ball and 20in Box (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner = 15lb PP and High Pull, 4lb Wall Ball and 10in Box